Watch this news mash-up to learn about exciting developments across Hexagon divisions and how Hexagon technologies are driving transformation in various industries. For an overview of each news story, read the bullet points below.
- Hexagon and Ericsson partner to demonstrate Smart Factory technologies at Hannover Messe
- Hexagon’s Mining division continues to win awards with HxGN Mine VIS
- Student develops horseback riding safety solution with Hexagon Smart M.App
- Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division launches Leica Absolute Tracker ATS600, the world’s first direct scanning laser tracker
- Over 600 000 attendees get opportunity to see a range of new Hexagon products at Bauma
- Operations management software company j5 International joins Hexagon’s PPM division
- Hexagon acquires location intelligence company Thermopylae Sciences and Technology
Richard Law is a Global Marketing Copywriter at Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence. He has written numerous articles and blogs across a range of industries. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature with Creative Writing and a Master of Arts in Poetry from the University of East Anglia.