Miamisburg, OH, США
As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. We work with manufacturers to create solutions for the smart factory, where quality drives productivity.
As the Senior Service Engineer/Trainer you will be responsible for installing and servicing a variety of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM), machine tools and accessories, as well as providing in-house technical support and training to the Service group.
Additional responsibilities will include
- Technical support for hardware systems, including aftermarket products
- Diagnoses and troubleshooting of systematic hardware and software problems
- Providing onsite or in-house support and training to field service engineers and service support staff
- Prompt preparation of accurate reports and records connected with assigned duties
- Travelling to provide support, conduct audits, mentor employees, and conduct training with employees/customers
- The application of systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with others, to determine hardware, software or systems functional specifications
- The development, documentation, analyses, creation, testing or modification of computer systems or programs related to user or system design specifications.
- The design, documentation, testing, creation or modification of computer programs related to machine operating systems
- Providing the highest level of customer satisfaction while representing Hexagon in a professional manner
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of technical courses and experience
- Mechanical, electrical, computer, and software experience
- Must be self-motivated, highly detail-oriented and organized, capable of working independently
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Travel up to 50% domestic
- Lifting, up to 75 lbs.
- Associates Degree preferred
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”