Composite Inspection System
The New Face of High-Speed Carbon-Fibre Component Analysis
HP-C-V3D Apodius Vision Sensor
- Designed to fit perfectly at the tip of the ROMER Absolute Arm with Integrated Scanner.
- Advanced camera-based vision system allows for fast composite surface inspection, defect detection, acquisition of part geometry and fibre orientation, as well as surface and texture mapping.
- Drastically speeds up and simplifies the verification of entire components.
- Three-dimensional data collected can represent critical feedback for component simulation and design.
Apodius Explorer 3D
- Intuitive real-time software solution specifically designed for composite scanning.
- Entire measurement process visualisation within the programme, with real-time measurement quality feedback.
- Output and export data in a variety of useful formats, including fully-digitised three-dimensional models.
- Illustrate variations in fibre structure between design and manufacturing output through colour-coded simultaneous display of model and measurement data.
ROMER Absolute Arm with Integrated Scanner
- Available in six sizes providing measurement volumes between 2.0 and 4.5 metres, as well as three accuracy levels – 73 Series, 75 Series and 77 Series.
- High-tech carbon-fibre arm construction ensures strength and thermal stability under any environmental condition.
- Light and agile arm movement facilitated by design echoing the uneven arm ratio typical in industrial robots.
- Absolute Encoders within arm articulation joints eliminate referencing and warm-up times.
- Easily interchangeable Feature Packs allow for WiFi connectivity and full battery-powered operation.