HP-S-X3 Scanning Probes
HP-S-X3 - High-Speed-Scanning probes
An automatic tool changing capability allows styli change within a measuring program without the need for probe requalification. Magnetic clamping of styli on the sensor permits fast and reliable changes.
Two models are available:
- HP-S-X3C - Fixed probe for high performance
- HP-S-X3T - Fitted to a HH-A or HH-AS probe head, the probe can be rotated to differnent angles for greater flexibility
- The measurement sensor is highly sensitive and features a large linear measurement range for generating measurement data.
- Measurement sensor axes are not fixed during measurements. That means the measurement system always moves in a direction perpendicular to the surface of the measurement object. The actual direction of the surface normals is calculated for each touch point.]
- Automated probe changes allow for quickly exchanging different probe configurations without recalibration. This substantially increases the measurement output.
|Probe head type||Analogue||Analogue|
|Probe interface||TKJ (Kinematic Joint)||Dovetail connector (Center mounted)|
|Dimensions||Ø 64 x 107 mm||Ø 64 x 89 mm|
|Weight||270 g||270 g|
|Resolution||< 0,1 µm||< 0,1 µm|
|Measuring range||± 1 mm in all axes||± 1 mm in all axes|
|Overtravel range||± 1,25 mm in all axes||± 1,25 mm in all axes|
|Linear stiffness||5 N/mm||15 N/mm|
|Max. stylus weight||150 g (incl. stylus clamping)||150 g (Incl. stylus clamping)|
|Max. stylus length||150 mm||Up to 360 mm|