Calibration Team Lead
Wixom, MI, United States
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, a division of Hexagon Metrology Inc, is looking for a Calibration Service Team Lead for our Wixom, Michigan location.
As the Calibration Service Team Lead you will be responsible for overseeing the calibration and repair of all Portable Service. The Calibration Service Team Lead is responsible for calibrating, certifying, and repairing Arms, Trackers, and ICON Scanners as required.
- Calibrate and repair all Portable Service products
- Works closely with Lab Supervisor to resolve all issues
- Train Technician in Quality, Calibrations, Repairs and Service Max (SMax)
- Provide Customer Technical support as required
- Coordinates with Supervisors the destination of all incoming Portable Arms
- Ensures Arms are calibrated in a timely manner and monthly quotas are met
- Responsible for maintaining Lab temporary sheets and graphs
- Train new employees as needed, Quality, Calibration, SMax, Shipping and Receiving
- Preform software installations or reloads on customers computers
- Document and provide certifications traceable to N.I.S.T and ISO 17025 standards
- Minimum of 2 years of Calibration experience
- Bachelor's degree in the sciences or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with OEM calibration software including, PC-Dmis, Poly Works, RDS, Tracker Pilot and DOCS
- Experience managing and developing team members
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- Experience with SMax
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented
- Ability to lift 75lbs
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
11 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”