Customer Care Manager
Technical Service and Support, Grugliasco, Italy
Location: Gruglisco (TO)
The Technical Customer Care Manager will be responsible for leading a team of 4 people and will provide technical support, handling most critical issues, to all products manufactured at Grugliasco plant.
The Technical Customer Care Manager will report to the Technical Support Center Manager
Tasks in more detail:
- Management of Customer Care team and related targets / KPIs.
- Technical support to all products manufactured at Grugliasco plant.
- Quick response to Hexagon Commercial Operations' Service Centers requests and claims.
- Coordination of meetings and/or conference calls among internal departments and customers for urgent cases.
- Continuous technical update to all Commercial Operations' Service Centers worldwide
- Technical background (diploma or bachelor degree)
- Previous experience as a Technical Service Support
- At least 2 years experience in people management
- Knowledge of Coordinate Measuring Machines or Machine Tool Centers
- Fluent English, both written and oral
What we offer:
Working in a dynamic working environment where each day is different. Facing new challenges everyday will make your skillset become stronger and stronger, making it easy for you to get the global recognition this role has to offer.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.