Calibration Team Leader
North Kingstown, RI, United States
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Calibration Team Lead for our North Kingstown, Rhode Island location.
The Calibration Team Lead is responsible for the Start-up, Mapping, Verification and Troubleshooting of machines in the calibration laboratory. The Calibration Team Lead will be responsible for executing the Verification schedule of machines for the area and planning the work of the team in order to hit the goals necessary for on time shipment.
- Responsible for assisting in the assessment of employees and structuring of annual individual and team goals
- Train employees, set performance goals, organize and assign work
- Reviews daily/weekly production schedules for the area of responsibility
- Responsible for work output of the area cleanliness and organization
- Trains employees on processes and maintains training records
- Works with manufacturing engineering to identify areas of improvement and drives change
- Required to show leadership to all employees
- Required to incorporate the ERP LX system as it relates to duties and responsibilities
- Provide team work to implement LEAN concepts in 5S program, Workstation Cells, and POU storage
- Maintains currency with respect to the technical skills by attending training classes, seminars, and independent research
- High School diploma or GED, Associates degree preferred
- Team Player
- Five yeas of Calibration CMM experience
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- PC experience (MS Office, FDC, PCDMIS)
- Forklift experience
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”