Business Intelligence Analyst
North Kingstown, RI, United States
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Business Intelligence Analyst for our North Kingstown, Rhode Island location.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will work with member of the functional business units and organizations to understand business needs and will create and deliver reporting that drives business decisions. The Business Intelligence Analyst will collaborate with team members to create data mapping, specifications, and reports to troubleshoot existing solutions.
- Works with functional business owners to understand needs and create valuable, actionable reporting to help drive business decisions
- Collaborate with data owners to provide reliable reporting results for various business systems
- Evaluates/Validates data and data structures to relate data from different business systems to provide cross-systems reporting
- Creates dashboards for reporting
- Creation of comprehensive functional and technical documentation and specifications for reports
- Ensures high level of accuracy by checking data, verifying reports and thorough testing
- Remain current with respect to technical skills by attending training classes, special technical courses, seminars, and independent research
- Occasional travel to customers, vendors, shows and Hexagon locations is required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in related field
- Experience with Star/Snowflake schema databases
- Experience with Microsoft T-SQL required
- Understanding of database structures and relationships
- Understanding of database concepts, modeling, and warehouse concepts
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS, SSRS, SSAS required
- Build and automate daily audit reports to diagnose jobs and issues in the ETL process
- Experience with Oracle eBusiness Suites, SalesForce.com, and Navision a plus
- Troubleshooting skills
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”