Field Service Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Perform the following services on Hexagon products following company procedures:
- Calibration and Certifications
- Packing and relocations
- Machine surveys and evaluations
- Diagnose and troubleshooting
2. Prepare detailed Service Reports for customers and company.
3. Issue Calibration Certificates per Hexagon procedures.
4. Follow the company expenses policy and submit expense reports in timely matter and within the limits established in the company expenses policy.
5. Maintain Hexagon work equipment in good working conditions.
6. Problem solving
7. Maintain a customer focus to ensure customer satisfaction
Basic Electric Systems Knowledge, Mechanics Concepts, Pneumatics Concepts, Driving, English language.
Through a network of local service centres, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.