Technical Service and Support, Oakville, Canada
Hexagon Canada is located in Oakville, Ontario, Canada and is the world’s leading provider of software solutions for the design, feasibility, and costing of sheet metal components. Hexagon Canada has provided OEMs and suppliers in the automotive, aerospace, electronics, and appliance industries with innovative solutions designed to reduce development time and material costs. It provides sales, service and support for the Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence (HMI) divisions. Hexagon Canada helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. For more information on Hexagon please visit www.hexagonmi.com and https://hexagon.com/.
The Office Service Coordinator will be responsible to provide support Service Engineers and Territory Managers to ensure prompt resolution of both customer and internal needs.
- Interface directly with customers and sales reps on a variety of service-related issues.
- Assist manager in scheduling service calls as required.
- Monitor installation time for overage of standard install hours, report overages to manager.
- Assist manager in creating technical service quotes for customers. Assist with part identification and part quotes for customers and engineers. Create parts order quote in BPCS.
- Assist Service Engineers with scheduling onsite service and shipment of parts and service equipment as needed for service calls.
- Process service reports
- Review submitted service reports for completeness, verifying with database all parts and returned materials entered on system under designated purchase order. Determine amount customer should be invoiced by referring to service report, original quote, and purchase order.
- Coordinate and interface with other internal departments on service issues:
- Review expense reports for accuracy and forward for processing.
- Assist service department with other projects as needed.
- Supports organizational policies related to safety, environmental protection, housekeeping, etc. within area of responsibility.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s or Associate University Degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to manage and optimize software to identify and address issues, analyze, advise management, and prepare documentation to further support.
- Minimum 3 -5 years customer service experience.
- ServiceMax or SFDC experience preferred.
- LX background considered an asset.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Experience with 3-D Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) and portable products
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills to be able to work independently and take initiative.
- Able to maintain good working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Strong communication written and verbal skills.
Hexagon Canada is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request accommodation, contact Human Resources.
Please add main tasks & requirements here
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.