Global Demand Generation Manager
Marketing and Communication, United Kingdom
Location: UK (Ideally near Telford or Cobham)
The Global Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for driving strategic growth through effective customer-centric demand generation and lead management strategies, while partnering with a number of teams globally. Leading the digital team, you will develop and execute marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels, including SEM, email, retargeting and targeted social advertising, to generate pipeline revenue. The role will be both extremely varied and challenging – with a primary focus on the planning, management and execution of performance-based lead acquisition campaigns.
The Global Demand Generation Manager will report to the Global Marketing Communications Director.
Tasks in more detail:
- Use marketing automation to streamline, automate, and measure the lead management process to ensure all leads are transitioned efficiently to our sales team
- Holistic, end-to-end demand generation strategies which include the designing, planning, managing, and optimizing integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs, including but not limited to impressions, clicks, web visitors, video views, collateral downloads, leads, initial sales conversations, and revenue
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Customer adoption, loyalty, upsell, cross-sell, retention and winback
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience with Pardot & Marketo
- Extensive experience in the development of creative campaigns and execution of email marketing, social advertising, content syndication, SEM, and paid digital
- Experience of project management and digital delivery
- Experience of managing external agencies
- Experience effectively leveraging Pardot marketing automation for the creation and sending of batch email and nurture paths, email delivery and inboxing, forms, landing pages, database segmentation, and management
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.