Area Sales Manager Denmark
Sales and Dealer Management, Denmark
Job title: : Regional Sales Manager
Location: Denmark (ideally Jylland or Fyn)
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for the building, managing and exploiting sales for our whole range product portfolio in Denmark.
The role will necessitate developing strong relationships with all key stakeholders both externally and internally in order to maximise the sales opportunities within the direct and indirect sales channels.
The Area Sales Manager will report to the Sales & Marketing Manager Hexagon MI Nordic
Tasks in more detail:
- Active maintenance and development of existing customers.
- Prospecting and developing new customers within existing and new business sectors.
- Create and implement successful sales strategies for your defined area, in order to contribute towards the growth plan of HMN. This includes marketing and networking/partnering activities.
- Managing the sales process through to order placement with focus on New Machine sales but also the aftermarket offer.
- Sales forecasting, general sales administration, and activity management via company CRM.
- From 5 to 10 years’ experience in technically complex Equipment Sales, preferably from the manufacturing industry.
- Engineering degree or corresponding work experience.
- A good level of computer skills is essential – Outlook, Word, Excel, Power-point and CRM Tools.
- Strong, commercial and negotiation skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
What we offer:
With a strong growth plan started in 2016, Hexagon Denmark is now planning to enlarge even more. While building the Danish market, this person will have the rare chance to be part of this change, being a key figure in the business of Hexagon Metrology Nordic AB (HMN), the sales unit responsible for the Scandinavian countries.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.