Elgin, IL, Stati Uniti
As the Service Coordinator, you will provide staff assistance to Service Manager and Field Service Engineers. Interact with both to ensure prompt resolution of both customer and internal needs. Review and process a variety of paperwork, such as purchase orders, expense reports, and service reports.
- Interface directly with customers and sales representatives on a variety of service-related issues
- Assist manager in scheduling service calls as required
- Monitor installation time for overage of standard install hours, report overages to manager
- Assist manager in creating technical service quotes for customers
- Process service reports
- Assist Service Engineers with scheduling onsite service and shipment of parts and service equipment as needed for service calls
- Review service reports for accuracy
- Coordinate and interface with other internal departments regarding service issues
- Assist service department with other projects as needed
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service experience
- Proficient with MS Office
- ServiceMac or SFDC experience preferred
- LX background a plus
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”