North Kingstown, RI, Stati Uniti
As the Commercial Accountant you will assist the Commercial Accounting Manager with financial affairs relating to the commercial activities of the business. This includes but not limited to areas of forecasting, budgeting, variable compensation, and financial reporting and analysis.
- Consolidate the quarterly reforecast, world call forecast, annual operating plan and mid-term financial plan
- Create and manage yearly variable compensation agreements
- Calculate all variable compensation agreements, maintain commission matrix, and calculate quotas
- Produce Master Production Schedule's for production based on forecasts
- Assist in P&L forecasting by product line and calculate regional P&L's
- Analyze quarterly forecasts and run various reports with SalesForce.com
- Assist in the yearly budgeting process by creating budgets, calculating allocations, and reconciling headcount
- Reconcile commission accruals and other commercial accounts
- Assist in the month, quarterly, and yearly close
- Reconcile and analyze revenue
- Generate and analyze financial reports and presentations for management
- Ensure compliance with Hexagon accounting standards and practices
- B.S. in Accounting
- Exposure to ERP systems
- Proficiency with Word and Outlook
- Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with SalesForce.com preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% (domestic)
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”