Hexagon News Mash-Up: October 2018by Richard Law on October 8, 2018 From HxGN Global, News And Comment
Watch this news mash-up to learn about exciting developments across Hexagon divisions and how Hexagon technologies are driving transformation in various industries. For an overview of each news story, read the bullet points below.
- Hexagon to help prevent downstream flooding for India’s Dam Rehabilitation and Improvement Project (DRIP)
- Leica BLK360 delivers 3D experience of architect Frank Lloyd Wright’s Arizona home
- Hexagon’s Geospatial division enables real-time tracking at Farnborough International Airshow (FIA)
- Hexagon launches Xalt, a framework for building autonomous connected ecosystems (ACE), at HxGN LIVE
- Recently launched Leica RTC360 3D laser scanner captures two million points per second
- Hexagon’s Geosystems division launches handheld imager Leica BLK3D for in-picture 3D measurement
- Hexagon’s PPM division launches cloud-based asset management solution HxGN SDx
- HxGN MineOperate helps miners optimise use of production time
- Hexagon acquires Guardvant, a provider of operator safety solutions for the mining industry, and AutonomousStuff, a supplier of autonomous vehicle solutions
- Hexagon to showcase technologies that connect the digital and physical worlds at INTERGEO 2018
Richard Law is a Global Marketing Copywriter at Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence. He has written numerous articles and blogs across a range of industries. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature with Creative Writing and a Master of Arts in Poetry from the University of East Anglia.