The SFx Asset Management version 3.2 is a minor release that contains a few new features as well as fixes for known issues. Read on for more details with the links below.
New Layout for Home Page
Brand-new tab layout for Assets and Routines Dashboard to make it easier for you to navigate between Assets and Routines.
Routines View Enhancements
- Routine Detail View
- Add the field ‘Ideal Execution Time’ into the Routine Detail View
- Enable export Routine Run History records into a .csv file
- Provide a date filter to specify Routine Run History records within a certain period
- Routines Executed Table
- Add ‘Ideal Execution Time’ into the table column in both Assets Dashboard and Asset Detail View
- Introduce refresh mechanism to Routines Executed table in both Assets Dashboard and Asset Detail View
- Add a tooltip to the flip side of an asset to indicate the cumulative time percentage of each operational status for an asset when hovering over the utilization chart
- Add a help icon to the OEE pane to assist in comprehending each metric referred in the OEE charts
- Add a Refresh button in the Utilization charts
- Replace the Reset icon to make it more intuitive