Miamisburg, OH, Estados Unidos de América
As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. We work with manufacturers to create solutions for the smart factory, where quality drives productivity.
As the Configuration Specialist, you will have responsibility for the configuration, calibration, shipping and receiving of all portable laser trackers from Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence.
Responsibilities will include
- Integrating new system orders with the goal of minimum setup time at the customer site
- Setting up incoming systems, checking and preparing detailed breakdown reports to aid the preparation of repair quotes for customers
- Assuring prompt preparation and accuracy of reports and records
- Preparing equipment for shipping to customers
- Lifting, up to 50 lbs.
- Travel up to 10%
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Electro-mechanical background with computer and software experience
- Ability to work on small equipment, and delicate electronics and mechanical devices
- Must be self-motivated, highly detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- Ability to work from verbal instructions, computer screens or written instructions
- Accurate data entry skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work in a temperature-controlled environment
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Team mentality
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
- Experience with operating forklifts, helpful
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”