Aftermarket Product Manager
North Kingstown, RI, Estados Unidos de América
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking an Aftermarket Product Manager in our North Kingstown, Rhode Island location.
The Aftermarket Product Manager is responsible for direct field support for Productivity Specialist Engineers for the Stationary Aftermarket. In this role you will be responsible for product support planning and the production and maintenance of product quotation material. The Aftermarket Product Manager will work closely with the Inside Sales Team, Aftermarket Factory Operations, and Productivity Specialists to improve operational efficiencies.
- Build, maintain, and provide quotation material for Stationary Aftermarket Products
- Provide quotations for special quote requests
- Create and maintain cost sheets
- Provide commercial and technical feedback for product packaging improvements
- Assist in the creation of Aftermarket Product Specials
- Identify competitive strategies through field collaboration
- Work with Aftermarket Operations to create and maintain Aftermarket Product Matrices
- Facilitate technical support through Service, Operations, and Applications to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with key account management to support projects and solutions in all phases of engagement
- Supports and participates in the continuous improvement activities that positively affect safety, the environment, quality, reliability and productivity
- BA/BS in Business preferred
- 5 years project or program management experience
- Experience working in a fast paced sales environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to evaluate and analyze competitive product offerings
- Experience creating and delivering presentations and product definition documents
- Proficient with MS Office- Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 10% Travel domestically and internationally
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”