Strategic Account Manager - Automotive
MSC.Software SARL(France), Francia
Location: Ile de France
The Strategic Account Manager will be responsible for maximising profitable revenue through selling incremental software to named automotive accounts and developing business at existing sites whilst identifying new business opportunities.
The Strategic Account Manager will report to the Regional Director EMEA South
Tasks in more detail:
- Identify new strategic business opportunities in existing accounts
- Prospect for new sales opportunities within assigned accounts
- Develop and execute strategic account plans and provide accurate forecasts
- Travel to meet customers, prospects and to MSC meetings, as required
- Attain personal quarterly and annual quotas
- 5-10+ years experience in technical sales within industrial technology
- French and English essential
- Some hunting/BD experience is a must – you must be driven and motivated by the hunting part of sales
- Experience selling simulation software related to CAE is requirement
- Engineering education is essential
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting mission in a professional working environment addressing a broad range of Industries and applications. Our innovative projects and training possibilities allow you to systematically further develop your expertise. You can expect a fair, performance-based compensation and the additional benefits of a modern company. Our international and dynamic team will welcome you.
If you feel you have the skills of an entrepreneur and want to grow within our international performing and dynamic company with an exciting innovative platform, we definitely want to hear from you.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.