Arm Calibration Operator
Technical Service and Support, Orbassano, Italy
L’Arm Calibration Technician si occupera’ di effettuare attivata’ di calibrazione e certificazione per i bracci di misura portatili
L’Arm Calibration Technician riportera’ al Responsabile CO Italy Operations e Aftermarket
- Calibrazione e certificazione Bracci di Misura Portatili secondo procedure standard
- Attivita’ di riparazione, quando necessario
- Assistenza clienti italiani, quando necessario
- Diploma superiore ad indirizzo tecnico
- Lettura disegno meccanico
- Conoscenza PC ed applicazioni Microsoft
- Disponibilità a trasferte non frequenti
- Conoscenza intermedia lingua inglese
La possibilita’ per neodiplomati alla prima esperienza lavorativa di fare il primo passo nel mondo del lavoro. Con una formazione di circa 2 mesi, di cui una settimana in Francia, forniremo gli strumenti per lavorare in autonomia e di mostrare il proprio valore.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.