Principal Consultant – eMobility & Smart Manufacturing Solutions, India
About Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
Hexagon is a global leader working across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, agriculture, safety, and mobility solutions. Hexagon’s technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous - ensuring a scalable, sustainable future. Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Globally, 95% of the automobiles, 90% of the aircrafts, 85% of the smartphones have Hexagon technologies in them.
Build Strategy and Solutions on eMobility & Smart Manufacturing for Hexagon customers and prospects in India, leveraging Hexagon’s suite of products and solutions. Lead and own all aspects of eMobility & Smart Manufacturing strategy development and positioning to support and fulfil customer business objectives. Act as an advisor to customers to address business transformation with responsibility of promoting, architecting solutions and supporting successful delivery.
Duties / Responsibilities
Build internal strategies and positioning material to address the needs of Hexagon’s existing and potential customers to help them adopt or transform their design and operations on eMobility & Smart Manufacturing
• Architect end-to-end solutions aligned with the customers’ requirements and strategic business objectives
• Develop and support deployment of solutions that integrate engineering, manufacturing and quality to address customer requirements based on Hexagon and other appropriate solutions
• Act as an advisor to customers to guide their eMobility design, Industry 4.0 / Digitization initiatives and evangelize solutions, digitization roadmap and best practices
• Assess and understand trends in automotive and manufacturing industries to identify potential opportunities to deploy such solutions
• Develop a good understanding of the Hexagon solution portfolio and develop new / innovative solutions for eMobility & Smart Manufacturing, leveraging Hexagon group competencies • Ensure strong customer relationship management, high quality of deliverables & solutions
• Engage with the global team to coordinate, learn and leverage the global strategies and solutions
• Keep up to date with IT / technology trends to ensure any new applicable technology, solution and use case is incorporated into solution development strategies
• Work closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams like sales, business development, marketing, technical support as well as strategic partners / vendors to train them to support customer successes
• Build and sustain a collaborative working relation with counterparts in other regions, management stakeholders to encourage talent / idea / solution sharing
• Continuously enhance understanding of the competitive landscape of the target market; seize opportunities to adapt, change and respond with the business models
• Evaluate strategic business propositions, potential partnerships / alliances and make recommendations to management on strategies to implement new business activities; translate the recommendation(s) into action
• Mentor and guide team members
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics engineering from a reputed institution
• MBA with a focus on Business Strategy would be a plus • Hands-on and operational understanding of design and manufacturing of electric vehicles and components
• Strong experience in implementing Industry 4.0, having worked on hardware-software integrations like shopfloor machine connectivity, IIoT, SCADA / PLC programming, MES, ERP and PLM
• 15+ years’ experience in the Automotive / eMobility industry, handling design and manufacturing, especially with Industry 4.0 / Digital technology enabled products, solutions, and services
• Must have a plant IT experience in implementing enterprise and execution solutions such as ERP, SCM, MES, SCADA, Quality Management, CAD and CAM
• Prior experience and success in solution architecting, strategy development, building technology roadmaps and execution for new business units in design and manufacturing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Desired
• Strong technical aptitude, knowhow and abilities
• Good knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing processes, systems and applications
• Ability to comprehend and manage complex environments and business interactions
• Good grip on the macro-economic scenarios and multi-cultural diversity • Long term vision, strategic mindset, and persistent engagement
• Strong work ethic, proactive and problem-solving attitude along with conflict resolution skills
• Excellent interpersonal relationship building and team building skills • Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
• Able to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences
• Ability to understand and capture business requirements, processes, and customer problems
• Ability to motivate and influence team members Location Bengaluru
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence ayuda a fabricantes del sector industrial a desarrollar las tecnologías revolucionarias del presente y los productos que cambiarán la vida del mañana. Como especialista líder de soluciones para la fabricación y metrología, nuestra experiencia en sentir, pensar y actuar, esto es, la recopilación, el análisis y el uso activo de datos de medición, aporta a nuestros clientes la confianza necesaria para incrementar la velocidad de la producción y acelerar la productividad, a la vez que mejoran la calidad de los productos.
Gracias a una red de centros de servicio locales, a plantas de producción y a operaciones comerciales por los cinco continentes, estamos moldeando un cambio inteligente en la fabricación para construir un mundo en el que la calidad impulse la productividad. Para obtener más información, visite HexagonMI.com.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence forma parte de Hexagon
(Bolsa de Estocolmo: HEXA B; hexagon.com), un proveedor líder internacional de tecnologías de la información que impulsa mejoras en la calidad y la productividad a través de aplicaciones para empresas geoespaciales e industriales.