Houston, TX, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Sales Engineer for the Irving/Houston, Texas region.
The Sales Engineer - Articulated Arm Measurement Systems is considered a technical and commercial expert in the Articulated Arm Measurement Systems product line and is responsible for sales of that product line in a defined sales territory. The Sales Engineer is primarily responsible for meeting sales goals by working directly with new and existing customers and utilizing technical expertise to act as a consultant for a variety of industrial customers.
- Perform effective demonstrations of Hexagon products
- Achieve the unit and revenue targets for the Articulated Arm Measurement Systems product
- Act as an advocate for the customer at all stages of the sales process
- Facilitate the approved product and business plans for the designated territory
- Work with Sales Managers to develop sales strategies
- Build relationships with Product Sales Managers, Applications Engineers, and Product Management team
- Monitor local market and customer trends as they relate to our company's products and services
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and yearly forecasts
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in an industrial environment
- Metrology background and aptitude
- Salesforce.com experience
- Ability to travel of to 90%
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”