Wilmington, DE, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Sales Engineer who will work out of a home office based in the Mid-Atlantic region. This is an exciting sales opportunity for the candidate looking to advance their career with an entrepreneurial and dynamic organization.
As the Sales Engineer you will use your technical and commercial expertise to act consultatively with a variety of customers to develop valuable solutions and foster long-term relationships. The ability to build rapport and communicate well with many levels of decision makers is critical. The Sales Engineer will responsible for direct sales in East PA, NJ, DE, MD, D.C., and Long Island as well as overseeing our distributor for the product line in NY State and Western PA.
- Supporting existing accounts and identifying additional opportunities in the territory
- Establishing and managing new accounts
- Demonstrating products and articulating capabilities and benefits of our solutions
- Fostering long-term relationships with key customers
- Working to maintain measurable high levels of customer satisfaction
- Engaging in determination of market potential and regional sales strategy
- Supporting various distribution channels in the territory
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Technical ability to perform effective product demonstration utilizing both hardware and software
- 3 years of sales and business experience in an industrial environment
- Proven record of sustained success
- Metrology background
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”