Customer Relations Sales Representative
North Kingstown, RI, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Customer Relations Sales Representative for our North Kingstown, Rhode Island location.
As a Customer Relations Sales Representative you will interact by telephone and email with customers. The Customer Relations Sales Representative is responsible for contacting existing customers to ensure software and hardware maintenance agreements are renewed annually. In addition, the Customer Relations Sales Representative will contact potential customers to sell our metrology solutions.
- Contact existing customers daily to renew service agreements
- Promote new products and services and collect customer information to identify new products and solutions
- Generate sales proposals to potential customers
- Generate qualified sales opportunities for the Regional Sales team
- Assist customers with general inquires and concerns
- Continuously develop knowledge of new products
- Process orders and perform follow up activities required to complete order delivery
- Identify and organize analytical information on a quarterly basis
- Coordinate and interface with various departments
- Support and participates in continuous improvement activities that positively affect safety, the environment, quality, and reliability
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-3 years' experience in sales or account management
- Prior experience selling high technology products and services
- Identifying customer needs for a technical product line
- Building and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience with MS Office
- Experience with ERP systems, BPCS or LX a plus
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”