Ecosystems Intelligence Director
Product Management and Business Development,
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking an Ecosystem Intelligence Director.Description:
The Ecosystem Intelligence Director is a primarily an individual contributor role within a global matrix organization, directly reporting to the VP of Portfolio & Strategy. It is an exciting new role, targeted to deliver intelligence primarily across 4 dimensions- Market, Competition, Customer and Business IntelligenceResponsibilities:
- Manage and execute deliverables that inform internal stakeholders on the competition, market, customer, and business trends for the Industrial Metrology business.
- Coverage across all Hexagon geographies and Metrology Business Lines with deliverables tailored to multiple audiences (executive, product-level, sales, etc.).
- Stakeholder needs include but are not limited to insights across:
- Market: Research and insights on a wide range of market sizing and trends, such as emerging technologies, alliances and acquisitions, startup ecosystems
- Competition: Measurement of competitors performance, including but not limited to revenues, market share, technology roadmaps and positioning, and partnerships / M&A activities
- Customer: Spending & Share of Wallet, Unmet Demand, Win/Loss analysis.
- Business: Revenue, Market share and portfolio & partnerships performance metrics
- Undertake primary and secondary research as appropriate adhering to best practices for ecosystem intelligence integrity
- Will work independently to manage regular deliverables as well as collaborate with domain experts to deliver planned tasks as well as respond to ad-hoc requests
- Work with the Strategy leadership team to build a strong and futuristic Intelligence ecosystem
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline
- Business degree (MBA) preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Strategic Intelligence or related role in the engineering industry with at least 3 years of experience in the Industrial Metrology market
- Experience in a major consulting firm advising clients on new market entry/M&A OR a large multinational within the Strategic Intelligence function a plus
- Passionate about intelligence collection and research (both primary and secondary research)
- Good analytical skills ability to deliver insights from research/intelligence gathered
- A keen understanding of the Industrial Metrology market, with knowledge of attached application software market
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail
- Hands-on as a world class contributor but driven to get things done in a cross-functional role
- Flexibility to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Must be a high integrity, team player with flexibility to meet the demands of changing business priorities
- Ability to network within Hexagon and outside the organization
- Ability to comfortably connect with executive leadership
- Must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Hexagon. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
- Very strong Excel, PowerPoint skills
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that's second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M / F / Vet / Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”