Assembly and Manufacturing,
North Kingstown, RI, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is
seeking an Assembly Technician for our North Kingstown, RI location.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
Precision Assembler will perform electro-mechanical production assembly operations of moderate complexity.
- Assemble fabricated parts at prescribed work cells/centers
- Assemble, wire and adjust precision units and save data to company network drive
- Position may be required to assemble non-standard units, test parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product and customer specifications providing quality assurance
- Follow defined manufacturing techniques and processes using hand tools and automatic wire crimping machinery to assemble units according to product specifications providing product quality assurance
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Identify units/sub-assemblies that fail tests or tolerance levels
- May participate and conduct internal audits
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment
- Required to incorporate clean work practices in daily working routines
- Team player: supports teammates and colleagues
- Proficient in 1-6 work cells/centers/processes for production and troubleshooting
- Strong organizational skills
- Requires 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”