Sr. Software Engineering Manager
Research and Development,
Salt Lake City, UT, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking an experienced Sr. Software Engineering Manager to lead our US based R&D team.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
This Sr. Software Engineering Manager will manage and grow several engineering teams for our Metrology Software division. We are embarking on a mission to reshape the manufacturing process with Cloud Native and Hybrid solutions.
- Lead a highly technical team through the software development lifecycle using industry standards and best practices for software development.
- Mentor teams and individuals to help them strive and deliver best in class software.
- Recruiting/mentoring/coaching/handling individual team members and carrying about their career paths, perform goal setting and performance appraisals,
- Recruits and expand our team with great talents and leaders
- Aligning team objectives with organization's mission/vision/values
- Apply the Agile development methodologies to software/application development
- Be a strong communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Able to empower teams to deliver high quality product
- Establish strong, positive relationships with internal partner and stakeholders
- Constantly strive to raise the bar on delivery and operational excellence performance and quality in a fast agile environment
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience working directly with agile software engineering team, preferably in a high-tech and web industry
- Demonstrated ability to build, motivate and retain high-performance engineering teams while leading engineering culture change.
- Ability to coach, mentor, and provide direct, timely performance feedback
- Proficient managing multiple priorities in a dynamic, geographically dispersed environ
- Develops and mentors indirect reports to expand their skills and knowledge
- Very good team-leadership skills with a proven background of working together with an international team and staff at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Have a strong technology background with the ability to implement our strategic vision,
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively across teams & multiple division stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial drive and strong work ethics
- Ability to work independently and yet be fully accountable
- Strong sense of urgency, responsibility, and accountability
- Experience in deploying & scaling agile and practices
- Microservices & cloud-native experience (a plus)
- DevOps & Continuous Delivery experience (a plus)
- Jira, AzureDevOps, Confluence, PowerBI (a plus)
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”