Sr. Product Manager- Artificial Intelligence
Product Management and Business Development,
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Sr. Product Manager Artificial Intelligence.Description: The Senior Product Manager -Artificial Intelligence role has been created to define and drive the company’s roadmap of Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions for discrete manufacturing. S/he will hold primary responsibility to define our AI product strategy, envisioning complex smart manufacturing products and solutions that may benefit from the application of AI; validate requirements based on market analysis and customer research; define a roadmap; and work with engineering teams to drive development of the products and solutions, primarily building on our cloud platform.A track record of approaching challenges innovatively along with strong interpersonal skills are also critical success factors for this role. Candidates must be able to “get in the trenches” to work collaboratively with colleagues in a matrix environment to drive all aspects of this business.
This role may be based anywhere in Europe or North America, preferably close to one of the major offices of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, although consideration will be given to exceptional candidates in any location worldwide.Responsibilities:
- Analyze and understand market needs for smart manufacturing, specifically identifying opportunities to deploy AI technology.
- Work closely with the Sales team, visiting customers globally to understand detailed requirements and promote AI-enabled solutions.
- Define and maintain a roadmap of AI products and solutions. Develop a business plan for each proposed solution.
- Work with product owners, project management and engineering to drive development and ensure timely delivery of each solution, following an Agile methodology.
- Work closely with other software business units to create solutions where AI adds value to existing products or combinations of products. Help to manage competing priorities and communicate a clear roadmap and strategy.
- Contribute to strategic thinking concerning the developing Cloud Platform business and Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence more broadly.
- Support product marketing and marketing communications efforts including product launch, presentations, sales tools, and general sales support.
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 25%.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related discipline.
- A master’s degree in business, marketing, or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years strategic software management and/or product management experience.
- Demonstrable experiencing developing and deploying commercially successful, AI-enabled products and solutions.
- Knowledgeable in artificial intelligence, ideally with relevant experience in discrete manufacturing, perhaps including specific experience in the automotive or aerospace industries.
- Dynamic and knowledgeable about relevant market players and trends.
- History of developing and growing business in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Worked closely with software engineering teams.
- Experience working across cultures in a global organization and with customers globally.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Worked at ease in a decentralized organization. Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in a matrix environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills across cultures.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A mission-driven, team player approach; and a desire to make an impact and difference.
- Demonstrable drive, determination, self-motivation, and action orientation needed to be successful in working with short deadlines.
- The maturity, judgment, and self-confidence to operate effectively with a high level of independence.
- The highest level of integrity and high ethical standards.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”