Enterprise Account Executive- Oakville
Sales and Dealer Management,
ETQ a division of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive for our Oakville, Ontario location.ETQ is the leading provider of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) management, compliance, and quality management software, trusted by the world’s strongest brands. ETQ is a proud TCV company; TCV partners with CEOs and founders of public and private growth-stage technology companies as they strive to achieve market leadership. ETQ is a high growth software company selling to manufacturing, life sciences, and other quality focused industries, and helps business owners operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways.Description:
The Enterprise Account Executive will enjoy being part of a winning sales culture that has a need for achievement and a willingness to take on any task to achieve that success. You will bring a motivated approach that will lend an urgency and energy that drives results for the entire team.
- Prospect for new business and expand existing and past client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities
- Navigate through complex negotiations at the executive level
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Using strong presentation skills and effective sale tools deliver presentations that communicate the value of ETQ’s Reliance solution
- Manage a healthy pipeline logging accurate data and forecasts accurately using Salesforce
- Achieve and exceed set quotas and KPI targets monthly and quarterly
- Collaborate with cross functional teams: Presales, Services, Marketing and Product to align and insure consistency in our sales messaging and focus
- Attend industry events, sales and product trainings and webinars to continue to refine and expand product knowledge, sales methodology and skills
- Leverage sales tools and digital content to map appropriately to the buyer’s journey creating efficiency, efficacy, and velocity in the selling process
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- 3-4 years’ experience in full-cycle sales in SaaS
- Positive and strong phone, listening, and writing skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy sale environment, team player
- Appreciative of aggressive goals with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to create an instant rapport with prospects and communicate the ETQ value proposition
- Coachable, disciplined and a self-starter who has an innate desire to do well and who can deliver results
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and other sales enablement tools
- Creative, ambitious with “grit” and a passion to be in sales
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that's second to none!
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M / F / Vet / Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence unterstützt die herstellende Industrie bei der Entwicklung der bahnbrechenden Technologien von heute und der revolutionären Produkte von morgen. Als führender Anbieter von mess- und fertigungstechnischen Lösungen haben wir große Erfahrung im Wahrnehmen, Denken und Handeln, d. h. im Erfassen, Analysieren und aktiven Nutzen von Messdaten. Unsere Kunden profitieren von einer höheren Fertigungsgeschwindigkeit, einer schneller wachsenden Produktivität und gleichzeitig steigender Produktqualität.
Mithilfe eines Netzes von lokalen Servicezentren, Fertigungsstätten und Vertriebsniederlassungen auf fünf Kontinenten sorgen wir für einen intelligenten Wandel in der Fertigung und tragen so zu einer Welt bei, wo mehr Produktivität durch mehr Qualität erreicht wird. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie auf HexagonMI.com.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence ist Teil von Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; hexagon.com), einem weltweit führenden Informationstechnologieanbieter, der für mehr Qualität und Produktivität in georäumlichen und industriellen Unternehmensanwendungen sorgt.