Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking an Account Executive Software Sales to cover the Ohio and Pennsylvania region. The ideal candidate will be in Ohio or Pennsylvania with access to a major airport.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling technology and services in the computer aided design/engineering, virtual manufacturing, or product development space. The focus of the position is to maximize profitable revenue growth by prospecting into new target accounts while upselling new software and services to existing accounts in the assigned geographic territory via a team selling approach.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Manage your assigned geographic territory, including an existing install base of accounts to maximize new software and service sales revenue and meet corporate objectives, including:
- Prospecting into new companies through cold/warm outreach (phone, email, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo) and securing discovery meetings
- Partnering with Business Development Managers to identify new business opportunities as well as new incremental revenue opportunities within existing accounts
- Present client-focused, solution-oriented sales presentations to key decision makers that show the desired future state of the client needs
- Respond quickly to inbound, marketing generated leads to secure new business opportunities
- Partner with Customer Success Engineers to maximize upsell opportunities within existing accounts to grow solution footprint
- Provide insight into key Hexagon Design and Engineering differentiators and benefits of partnering with Hexagon MI
- Work with Application Engineers, Business Development Managers and Customer Success Engineers to uncover client challenges, technically validate our solutions, and advance opportunities to close.
- You must be able to:
- Think and act strategically, building long term relationships with your clients by closing win-win opportunities.
- Be highly organized and efficient, allowing for maximum time spent hunting for, developing and closing new business opportunities.
- Establish a Business Case and Return on Investment in coordination with the client to support their funding request.
- Take ownership of your territory plan and sales process, engaging the right people at the right time to move opportunities forward
- Leverage Salesforce.com to accurately forecast revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop and execute targeted action plans to ensure revenue growth within your region.
- Provide quarterly reviews of your territory business via Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s)
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable software sales in a team selling environment
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree a plus
- 3 to 5 years of successful software solution sales experience with preferred emphasis on team selling
- Experience Selling CAD/CAE Simulation Software is an advantage
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and developing new business
- Ability to develop leads and compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Ensure accurate forecasting and documenting all aspects of the sales process into a CRM system
- Organized, Self-starter: strong work ethic, dependable, optimizes face time with clients
- Track record of experience selling complex technical products and services
- Ability to navigate and network with complex decision-making units in large accounts
- Strong team management know-how and evidence of strong results
- Results oriented: takes pride in delivering sustained results, tenacious competitor
- Confronts constructively: challenges the status quo, win-win negotiator, client champion
- Builds trusted relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Experience in managing large pipelines (3 or 4 times annual quota) to achieve quarterly and annual targets
- Knowledge of the entire sales cycle including lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiations and closing
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401kwith employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant