Global HR Business Partner for CP&TO
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner. This role can be located anywhere in the US or Europe.At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Human Resources Business Partner acts as a partner and advisor to the CP&TO and bring people expertise and developing solutions.
- Working closely with the Regional HR Leaders
- Take ownership of HR sub-strategy, derived from the Global and Regional HR strategy, and adapt to make it fit for purpose matching the needs of the CP&TO organization, incl. Talent and leadership development, organizational effectiveness, diversity & inclusion, capability and workforce planning, compensation & benefits etc.
- Responsible for the program/portfolio management of global HR initiatives and the drill down in concrete fields of action
- Provides advice, interpretation and guidance on complex employment matters, HR policies, practices, and processes
- Drive change management and play an active role in transformations (culture, leadership, but also structural changes)
- Drive, plan and manage global talent, succession planning as well as performance appraisal calibration.
- Use HR KPI's to inform and drive decision making and change
- Rollout and execution responsibility of all global HR processes and initiatives
- Reports to the EVP Global HR
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- University degree in business administration, human resources, social sciences, or related field
- 8+ years of work experience on change and transformation topics in an international and global corporation
- Strong analytical and strategic mindset and capable of driving initiatives globally
- Experienced communicating with Senior Management and C-Level stakeholder
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage in a complex organization and work independently with little direction, take initiative, capable of handling multiple projects and conflicting priorities
- Clear and critical thinker, translates strategies to actionable plans, aligns HR objectives to business needs, follows through to ensure completion
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”