Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Sales Engineer to service our clients from Northern California to Washington.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Sales Engineer – Aftermarket, is considered a technical and commercial expert in the Aftermarket product line and is responsible for sales of that product line in a defined sales territory, which may also include some Key Accounts. The Sales Engineer – Aftermarket's duties for selling in an individual territory include revenue generation, long term development of the sales territory, increased market share, reliable forecasting, and delivery of profitable orders for Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence.
- Achieves the unit and revenue targets for the Tracker and Arm product in the specific territory
- Perform effective demonstrations of company products
- Being the primary point-of-contact for customers, from sale through installation
- Act as a consultant to the customer to develop valuable solutions
- Fostering long-term relationships with key customers
- Creating long-term plans for development of sales territory
- Monitor and advance the sales process, via Salesforce.com
- Support various distribution channels with the assigned geographic area
- Understand, explain, and help facilitate the approved product and business plans for the assigned territory
- Monitors local market and customer trends
- Provides real-time, monthly, quarterly, and yearly forecasts
- Participating in determination of market potential, forecasting, and regional sales strategy
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in an industrial environment, with a strong record of sustained success
- Strong Metrology background and aptitude
- Salesforce.com experience
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”