Sales Engineer- AMS
Sales and Dealer Management, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, a division of Hexagon Metrology, is seeking a Sales Engineer to cover our Southeast territory.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
As the Sales Engineer for our Automated Measurement Systems, you will be responsible for promoting and selling, Bridge, High Accuracy, Sheetmetal, and Vision product lines. Although the Sales Engineer is responsible for the Automated Measurement Systems, they will also be responsible for championing the "Hexagon Advantage" with every customer, ensuring that customer needs are met with the appropriate Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence product or service.
- Achieve the unit and revenue targets for the Bridge, HA, Sheetmetal and AFM products
- Perform effective demonstrations of company products
- Act as a consultant to the customers to develop valuable solutions
- Provide reliable, real-time, monthly, quarterly, and yearly forecasts
- Monitor local market and customer trends, as well as industry developments
- Assist management in developing sales strategies and tactics
- Support distribution channels with the designated territory
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field
- Two years of sales experience in an industrial environment
- Strong Metrology background and aptitude
- Salesforce.com experience
- Ability to travel up to 75%, domestic
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”