Marketing Promotions Specialist
Marketing and Communication, Vereinigte Staaten
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
As the Marketing Promotions Specialist, you will develop and execute marketing campaigns in collaboration with product managers, sector managers and sales within the business to gain prospective customers and increase revenue.
- Strategizes with product managers, sales and business unit leaders to create marketing plans to promote company products and services
- Manages the resources needed for the development of marketing materials including public relations activities, customer communications, social media, web content, sales tools and events
- Research and develop marketing campaigns for new industry segments
- Manages fulfillment of paid media advertising, tracking effectiveness and making recommendations for media buys.
- Works with business unit leaders and product managers to ensure that all marketing resources and technologies are leveraged fully to meet business objectives
- Using marketing technologies (CRM, marketing automation tools, digital asset library), collaborates with Digital Marketing Manager to track and evaluate all U.S. and Canadian marketing promotional activities, making recommendations for adjustment based on actual performance against desired performance metrics
- Creates relevant content and campaigns for social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn for the corporate channels
- Responsible for managing the marketing budget for responsible area(s)
- Stays current with industry practice on marketing communications using knowledge to impact communications tactics
- Writes audience-focused, targeted marketing content in alignment with segmentation strategy
- Acts as a brand champion in the organization and ensure that use of the brand is compliant across all traditional and digital channels
- Supports organizational policies related to safety, environmental protection, housekeeping, etc. within area of responsibility
- Supports and participates in continuous improvement activities that positively affect safety, the environment, quality, reliability, and productivity or improve the overall suitability and effectiveness of the management system, its processes and products
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 4 or more years in a business-to-business marketing role, preferably in a related field
- Experience editing ad and promotional materials copy
- Experience with electronic marketing technologies (keyword advertising, CRM, marketing automation, e-mail marketing, webinars, etc.) Experience with Salesforce.com and Pardot a plus
- Experience in contributing to professional social media platforms
- Ability to grasp technical concepts
- Ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Project management skills
- Occasional North American travel, some international possible
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Proficiency in a second language desirable
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”