IT Operations Technician- Intern
IT, North Kingstown, RI, Vereinigte Staaten
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The IT Operations Intern will work under the direction of the IT Operations Manager and support day-to-day IT Server & Service operations. In this role you will be giving the opportunity to work within a large North America IT operation and interact regularly with IT Operation & Security teams.
- Incident coordination and resolution
- Virtual server & service deployment
- Support and Reporting
- Various information systems related activities
- Must be enrolled in Information Technology or other technical degree program and in good academic standing
- Knowledge of MS Service, VMware or Azure a plus
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn and apply processes as described
- Possess excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong passion and desire to learn and grow in information technology
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
401k with employer match
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”