Strategic Account Executive- Ground Vehicle
Sales and Dealer Management,
MI, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Strategic Account Executive-Ground Vehicle in the Greater Detroit region.Description:
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Strategic Account Executive with experience selling technology and services to the Ground Vehicle market. We need an individual who can engage with and listen to customer’s needs, work with our pre-sales technical team to develop solutions based on our software and engineering services portfolio, and close business that exceed customer’s expectations while maximizing revenue and corporate objectives. This position will be responsible for both managing large OEM customers as well as a pre-defined list of Tier One suppliers. Responsibilities:
- Grow the Ground Vehicle market within the Design & Engineering group:
- Develop opportunities within your assigned accounts leveraging the Business Development Managers, Pre-sales Technical Team and Customer Success Engineers.
- Initiate opportunities to engage with the assigned accounts through Executive Reviews, technical seminars, and training events to uncover new opportunities.
- Research on the evolving Ground Vehicle market including trends in the use of simulation solutions and zero prototype initiatives, then communicate these findings in regular internal meetings with the technical and marketing teams.
- Present client-focused, solution-oriented sales presentations to key decision makers that show the desired future state of the client needs
- Respond quickly to inbound, marketing generated leads to secure new business opportunities
- Promote Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence unique portfolio for Innovation in Automotive Product Lifecycle and our mission of Simulation for the Smarter Manufacturing of Sustainable Products
- Think and act strategically, building long term relationships with your clients by closing win-win opportunities.
- Be highly organized and efficient, allowing for maximum time spent hunting for, developing, and closing new business opportunities.
- Establish a Business Case and Return on Investment in coordination with the client to support their funding request.
- Take ownership of your account plan and sales process, engaging the right people at the right time to move opportunities forward
- Leverage Salesforce.com to accurately forecast revenue on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Develop and execute targeted action plans to ensure revenue growth within your region.
- Provide quarterly reviews of your territory business via Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s)
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable software sales in a team selling environment
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree a plus
- 7 to 10 years of successful software solution sales experience with preferred emphasis on sales to the Automotive industry
- Experience selling CAD/CAE simulation software is an advantage
- Proven success in developing strategic accounts
- Ensure accurate forecasting and documenting all aspects of the sales process into a CRM system
- Organized, self-starter: strong work ethic, dependable, optimizes face time with clients
- Track record of experience selling complex technical products and services
- Ability to navigate and network with complex decision-making units in large accounts
- Results oriented: takes pride in delivering sustained results, tenacious competitor
- Confronts constructively: challenges the status quo, win-win negotiator, client champion
- Builds trusted relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Experience in managing large pipeline to achieve quarterly and annual targets
- Knowledge of the entire sales cycle including lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiations and closing
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”