Senior Technical Consultant
Engineering, Gothenburg, Schweden
Location: Gothenburg or Stockholm
The Senior Technical Consultant will be responsible for supporting our main customers to analyse, investigate and reviews plans for developing complex systems, structures and mechanical devices, components, and assemblies requiring structural and multibody analysis with MSC software tool, mainly ADAMS, the world's most famous and widely used Multibody Dynamics (MBD) software.
- Work on consulting projects
- Provide High Tech trainings
- Assist sales organizations with technical support
- Occasionally take part in Product Development projects
- Assist with customer support
- At least M.Sc, preferably in in Mechanical Engineering
- Deep knowledge in Muti Body Dynamics (Adams)
- Great practical as well as theoretical skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Python programing skills preferable
- Automotive background is preferable
- Fluent spoken/written English is mandatory. Swedish language preferable
What we offer:
In the modern automotive industry, product manufacturers often struggle to understand true system performance until very late in the design process. This used to happen before ADAMS software was created. You will be working with the world's most famous and widely used Multibody Dynamics (MBD) software by also being the main point of contact for top Swedish yet international automotive manufactures, getting the recognition you have always dreamt of!
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.