Sales Account Manager
Orange County, CA, Vereinigte Staaten
We are open to remote as long as you are located in the US.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence's Production Software Business is seeking a highly motivated sales account manager for the Pacific Northwest territory. Working knowledge of engineering, machining, CNC programming and CAD/CAM systems is highly desirable
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Prospect for new sales opportunities within assigned territory
- Provide sales support for existing customers as needed
- Identify new incremental business opportunities in existing accounts
- Research and provide relevant presentation to prospects and customers, include ROI, value added MSC differentiating features.
- Provide highly accurate 90-day rolling forecast and 12 month rolling new business pipeline as well as other information as required
- Ability to orchestrate company resources in a team selling environment
- Attain personal quarterly and yearly quotas
- Provide feedback to internal company organizations to improve solution offering
We are looking for a self-motivated team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of machining (Milling / Turning / EDM)
- Working knowledge of CAD/CAM and CNC programming
- Working knowledge of Mechanical Engineering
- Represent the organization at industry specific trade shows
- Experience using Salesforce or CRM
- Strong prospecting skills
- Able to network to gain potential clients
- Able to meet targets and quota
- Ability to cold call
- Strong closing skills
- Ability to travel in assigned territory
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Performance at or above quota, top 20% of peer group
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”