Digital Marketing Specialist EMEA
Marketing and Communication, Prague, Tschechische Republik
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for running and optimizing digital marketing campaigns in EMEA region including but not limited to marketing automation, PPC, social media, newsletters and website changes.
You will report to the Digital Customer Experience Manager.
Tasks in more detail:
- Run and optimize digital marketing campaigns in EMEA region including but not limited to marketing automation, social media, newsletters and website changes
- Create digital marketing campaigns in cooperation with the local marketing teams and connect them with our CRM system
- Support global and regional teams with digital content creation and content publication
- Ensure campaign collateral and content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Direct liaison with the Hexagon Global Marketing Team (UK)
- Report and re-evaluate campaigns
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a digital marketing role
- Experience in marketing automation, preferably Pardot
- Experience in Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience in CMS systems required, preferably Sitecore
- Marketing related studies
- Languages skills: Good written and spoken English is a must. Knowledge of an additional language would be preferable. Czech language is not mandatory.
- Good communication skills
What we offer:
You are working in an international environment with professionals throughout Europe.
You will be joining a young and international team in Prague with a lot of benefits like Benefity points, meal vouchers, drinks.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.