Sales Engineer - Automated Measurement Systems
Portland, OR, United States
As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. We work with manufacturers to create solutions for the smart factory, where quality drives productivity.
As the Sales Engineer for Automated Measurement Systems, you will use your technical and commercial expertise to act consultatively with a variety of industrial customers to develop valuable solutions and foster long-term relationships. This is a high-level complex sales role that requires professionalism and a technical aptitude. The ability to build a rapport and communicate well with many levels of decision makers is critical.
Responsibilities will include
- Supporting existing accounts and identifying additional opportunities in the territory
- Establishing and managing new accounts
- Demonstrating products, and articulating capabilities and benefits of our solutions
- Fostering long-term relationships with key customers
- Working to maintain measurable high levels of customer satisfaction
- Engaging in determination of market potential and regional sales strategy
- Supporting various distribution channels in the geographic area
- Travel up to 75%
- B.S. or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 years of sales and business experience in an industrial environment
- Technical ability to perform effective product demonstrations and develop solutions
- Strong record of sustained success
- Strong Metrology background and aptitude
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Technical training included in combination of education and experience preferred
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”