Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence
division is seeking a Business Development Representative- Bilingual
, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools. Description:
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is be a front-line employee, interacting by telephone and email with customers and prospects to qualify them as a sales opportunity.Responsibilities:
- Research prospective customers using internet resources.
- Contact customers and prospects via email and telephone to inquire about their product needs using a scoring, and qualifying system.
- Accurately enter customer and prospect information into databases and logically plan next steps based on qualifying questions.
- Always maintain positive attitude and relationship with customers and prospects regardless of the situation- provide superior customer service
- Initial product knowledge training required
- Continuously develop knowledge of new products, services, and sales best practice methods
- Coordinate and interface with other departments, especially Sales
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure
- Gather information, log, and communicate it clearly to others
- Hybrid schedule, onsite 3 days a week
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferably in Business or Communications
- 2-3 years related experience in a customer service setting
- Superior verbal communication and telephone skills. Call center experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently
- Follow-through and questioning skills required
- Confidence, professionalism, and strong organizational skills
- Superior proven skills with all Microsoft Office programs and web browsers (Outlook, Xcel, Word, Access, Explorer)
- Experience managing databases
- Salesforce.com and Pardot experience a plus
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Learn more about Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.