Customer Order Service Coordinator
Customer Care, Oceanside, CA, United States
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Customer Order Service Coordinator will interact with customers, field service representatives, and field sales staff to assure the prompt resolution of customer needs. Review and process a variety of paperwork including: International & Intercompany Purchase and Service orders, NAFTA Purchase orders, RMA’s, service reports, and equipment requests.
- Interface directly with customers and sales representatives on variety of order related issues
- Enter customer and intercompany purchase orders into LX
- Process billing invoices, RMA requests, service reports, and equipment requests
- Primary telephone operator for Oceanside facility
- Process Contract/Orders/Billing using the Service Max program
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems using Cognos, reports, Customer files, LX, and Service Max
- Train new and existing customers on the Service Max program
- Organize customer folders in order for them to be digitally scanned
- Transfer scanned customer data onto internal portal and maintain all customer information on the portal
- Create technical service quotes for customers
- Assist with part identification and part quotes for customers and engineers
- Create parts order quotes using software tools such as ERP system, HSM database and Excel templates
- Process Service Reports:
- Review submitted service reports for completeness, verifying with database all parts and returned materials entered on system undesignated purchase order
- Determine amount customer should be invoiced by referring to service report, original quote and purchase order
- Coordinates and interfaces with other internal departments on service issues
- Examples but not limited to purchase orders, invoicing, field service warehouse, credits, RMA parts
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Team player: supports teammates and colleagues
- Minimum 2 years college. 4-year degree preferred –or equivalent prior work experience
- Computer skills – MS Office (Outlook, Word & Excel), ERP
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases, we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”