Committed, fast-paced and with a passion for precision, we support the manufacturing industry with the revolutionary products of tomorrow.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is a leading global provider of 3D measurement systems covering the micro and macro measurement ranges, supplying to manufacturing industries worldwide, including construction, machine, automotive and aerospace business.
As a member of our cross-functional metrology development team you will contribute to the entire FPGA design. It may include complex architecture, design, simulation, verification and maintenance of high-precision triangulation sensors.
FPGA Engineer (f/m/d) for advanced Computer Vision
This appeals to you
- To lead FPGA design (VHDL) on Intel devices for high-precision sensor
- Write and review technical document (specification, concept), contribute to project planning and participate on reviews
- Cooperation with Software Engineers on real-time image processing and filter algorithm
- Using your advanced engineering know-how, experience with imaging sensors, to bring our products to life
- Close collaboration with local and global Hexagon project teams, occasionally on site
This is you
- Master degree or equivalent qualification in electronic or software engineering
- 5+ years professional experience in FPGA / SoC development
- Excellent VHDL design, programming and debugging knowledge (Intel, Quartus, Qsys)
- Experience with complex processor design, SoC Fabric/Interconnected architecture, interface and controller (Avalon, Ethernet, SerDes, LVDS, SPI)
- Good C/C++ programming skills for embedded systems, Linux, BSP and related toolchain for Intel SoC device (HPS ARM processor)
- Familiarity with electronic designs and system testing (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of image processing, real-time algorithm in the context of metrology applications as a strong plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
As part of the Hexagon brand network, consisting of a 20,000 strong global workforce, we encourage our employees to grow with our company. It is important to us that our employees have the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to the business while at the same time developing their own talents and careers.
How can I apply
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence / HTC
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees
in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB