Business Development Manager
In search of an exciting career opportunity at a local company with a global presence? Your timing is perfect!
Forming Technologies is a sister company of MSC Software Group of companies and both are a division owned by Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence. A leading global provider of information technology solutions that provides software solutions for the cost optimization in sheet metal forming manufacturing processes and simulation. These solutions have been utilized in variety of industries such as Automotive and Heavy industry and leveraged not only in a manufacturing but also with product design to minimize production cost in the early stage of product design.
Forming Technologies is a world leader in the development of specialized engineering software and training programs for the metal stamping industry. For more information about Forming Technologies, please visit our website.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Education and Training opportunities….and so much more!
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for meeting sales goals by working directly with new and existing customers and utilizing technical expertise to interact consultatively with a variety of industrial customers. This is a high-level, complex sales position that requires professionalism and technical attitude.
- Complete product revenue responsibility
- Effectively Sales Plan for Forming Technologies business growth
- Understand customers and prospects needs and to demonstrate how Forming Technologies products can be used to address these needs
- To prepare and conduct customer trainings
- To inform customers/prospects and engineers in MSC about the latest technical updates.
- To provide first line technical support and troubleshooting with customers
- To report the customer requests for enhancements to the product management team
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- University Bachelor's Degree or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Strong oral and written communication in both Japanese and English
- Knowledge and working experience of manufacturing process for sheet metal forming
- Responsible for the sales of software and training products to OEM's, Tier1 and Tier 2 suppliers in the automotive industry.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills within a business development role.
- Strong knowledge with product design and their processes
- Rigorous working approach and efficient time and project management with the ability to prioritize activities across multiple projects
- Presenting solutions to prospects and clearly articulating customer's value.
- Able to effectively troubleshoot with customers
We will answer if your profile matches our requirements. We are unable to reply to all applicants at this time.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence/ Forming Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
About Forming Technologies
Forming Technologies is the world’s leading developer of computer-aided engineering software for design and simulation of sheet metal components. Since 1989, FTI has provided OEMs and suppliers in the automotive, aerospace and appliance industries with innovative software and training solutions designed to reduce development time and material costs. FTI has trained over 12,000 engineers in formability and die design and is considered best in class around the world for its industry training programs.
For information visit the company’s website at www.forming.com.