Service and Application Technician
Technical Service and Support,
Location: South Netherlands
The Service Engineer will be responsible for carrying our installations, scheduled and ad hoc servicing of our stationary metrology devices across the Benelux region
The Service Engineer will report to the Service Manager
Tasks in more detail:
- Commissioning of 3D measuring machines: independently installing and connecting a 3D measuring machine in accordance with technical specification
- Carrying out maintenance, repair and calibration work on the measuring device in accordance with regulations
- Analysing functional and metrological errors in 3D measuring machines. These machines consist of mechanical, electronic, pneumatic and control components. This will be done with the help of diagnostic tools (eg software analysis tools) that also take external influences (climate, etc.) into account
- Providing technical training
- Make acceptance reports and detailed service reports (description of errors, diagnoses and measures taken)
- Bachelor in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, or electrical engineering
- Must have an affinity for computer science and an interest in both software and hardware
- Fluent Dutch and English language (French a plus)
- 2-3 years experience in a technical role within an industrial environment would be perfect
- Experience servicing and installing CMMs would be beneficial
- Willingness to travel in Benelux. Approx. 80%.
What we offer:
An excellent opportunity for somebody with 2-3 years experience to take the next step in their career and become a true technical expert. We expect to spend the first 1 year training this person before they can become truly independent. This is the perfect chance to take your development to the next level whilst being fully supported by the business!
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 $employees$ in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.9bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.