CNC Software Developer (M/F)
Technical innovation, aligning our products and services to our customers’ manufacturing processes and absolute customer satisfaction are our key values when developing high-quality probe systems. Our customers’ needs are central to all of our processes.
We are looking to strengthen our team as soon as possible by appointing a CNC-Software developer (M/F)
- Your main task will be the developement and testing of machining and measuring cycles for machine tools.
- Creation and maintenance of the documentation
- Determination and implementation of testing methods
- Technical school rise or degree in industrial engineering.
- Several years of professional experience in CNC developement, ideally CNC-controlled milling machines (Eg. Fanuc, Heidenhain or Siemens)
- Knowledge in parameter- and macro-programming
- Experience in high-level programming languages
- Well knowledge of technical English
- Independent, conscientious and consequent way of working
Please apply via email.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, our expertise in sensing, thinking and acting – the collection, analysis and active use of measurement data – gives our customers the confidence to increase production speed and accelerate productivity while enhancing product quality.
Through a network of local service centres, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity. For more information, visit HexagonMI.com.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 18,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.1bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.