Business Development Director Life Science
Product Management and Business Development, Czech Republic
Location: EU-wide, travel: 30-50%
In this role you will be responsible for the business development within the life sciences across our entire product portfolio.
As part of the organisation you will report to our Senior VP Business Development
Tasks in more detail:
- Define life science marketing strategy & deliver industry focused content to the marketing team
- Identify industry solutions-driven functional gaps to be addressed across the portfolio and collaborate with the Product Management team to influence product roadmaps
- Support the sales teams with key engagements, especially with new life science solutions, to drive industry growth
- Engage with business and technology executives, consult and advise on industry and help define client specific solutions
- Manage the overall relationship and communication with key clients and have full command of their business model, application landscape and how Hexagon MI solutions deliver value
- Good understanding of medical device development process (use of computer based approaches)- Regulatory submission, simulations, virtual/clinical trials
- Good understanding of simulation techniques- FEA, CFD
- Successful business development background
- Human modelling experience (nice to have)
- Manufacturing and quality experience (nice to have)
What we offer:
In this role you will be tasked with opening a new market, which is also a key area of investment for us. This means you get the chance to influence all of Hexagon MI globally and across all of our business units while potentially growing your own team in the future.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.