Account Sales Manager
Forming Technologies is a sister company of MSC Software Group of companies and both are a division owned by Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence. A leading global provider of information technology solutions that provides software solutions for the cost optimization in sheet metal forming manufacturing processes and simulation. These solutions have been utilized in variety of industries such as Automotive and Heavy industry and leveraged not only in a manufacturing but also with product design to minimize production cost in the early stage of product design.
Forming Technologies is a world leader in the development of specialized engineering software and training programs for the metal stamping industry. For more information about Forming Technologies, please visit our website www.forming.com.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Education and Training opportunities….and so much more!
The Account Sales Manager is responsible for the sale of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence/ Forming Technologies software and training courses in our territory of Germany.
Develop market need and new business opportunities: Networking; Cold-calling; Conducting presentations and demonstrations promoting the value of the company's software products and services; Ability to qualify business opportunities.
Develop and nurture relationships with established customer base; Make recommendations for additional features and new product offerings.
Maintain high-level technical knowledge of the company's software products and future product direction; Up-to-date knowledge of advantages over the competition.
Understand client needs and technical issues; Serve as customer advocate and trusted advisor; Develop appropriate resolution and strategy to resolve issues quickly and efficiently; Utilize internal support resources in Marketing, Engineering, Technical Support and Sales.
Provide clear and constructive product feedback to Product team, based on customer use and requirements.
Develop software and professional services proposals for new and existing customers; Manage all annual software maintenance renewals and proposals.
Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Salesforce to manage customer data, leads and forecasting.
Achieve or exceed agreed upon sales goals and targets.
Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- University Degree or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Bilingual in German and English a must.
- 5+ years of direct sales experience – preferably in the technical or engineering field.
- Background and contacts in the automotive, aerospace, stamping, or appliance markets an asset.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills; Ability to interact, communicate and build trusted relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ability to work individually with minimal supervision in virtual team setting.
- Highly self-motivated with ability to prospect potential customers.
- Manage day-to-day sales process for new and existing customers and develop proposals.
- Target driven with a proven track record in sales and closing the deal.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to influence change; pro-active, new ideas.
- Strong organization skills; Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage competing requests across multiple clients
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a variety of audiences to coordinate and lead presentations, software demos and position products.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence/ Forming Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
Hårdvarusupport: +46 16 160803
Mjukvarusupport: +46 16 160813