The new benchmark in 3D tube and wire measurement
TubeInspect P8 was especially developed for the efficient quality control of bent tubes and wires less than 1,000 mm long from end to end and with a maximum diameter of 100 mm.
Most of all bent tubes and wires are less than 1,000 mm long from end to end and have a maximum diameter of 100 mm. The first model of the new TubeInspect generation, the TubeInspect P8, was especially developed for the efficient quality control of this kind of component.
Equipped with 8 high-resolution cameras, TubeInspect P8 is suitable for tubes and wires with diameters from 1 mm to 125 mm and allows for optimum 3D inspection of objects of up to 1 m length. However, even longer objects can be measured with TubeInspect P8. The lateral doors allow for an overlapping
repositioni ng section by section.
Sheath tolerance can be determined to an accuracy of up to 0.035 mm. Measuring results are provided within 2 to 5 seconds. Considerably optimized production processes, e.g. the setup of bending machines, save time and costs. Combined with the software platform BendingStudio, the system offers various application-oriented functionalities.
Thanks to state-of-the-art technology, TubeInspect P8 fulfills highest requirements regarding accuracy and speed. The long-life and low-maintenance LED illumination technology guarantees a particularly smooth illumination of the measuring field.
High-resolution cameras with latest GigE technology ensure an almost synchronic capture of the measuring object within milliseconds. The innovative three-dimensional glass reference is highly precise and long-term stable.
TubeInspect P8 fits onto a euro-pallet. The result: reduced transport costs and floor space in operation. TubeInspect P8 is applicable for mobile use in production environment. The system is insensitive to vibrations; after change of location, TubeInspect P8 is immediately usable, without new calibration.
• High-resolution digital cameras with latest GigE technology
• Optimized camera positions for better capturing of piping geometries
• Resistant, long-life and low-maintenance LED illumination technology
• Highly precise and long-term stable 3D reference of glass reference
• Measuring system analysis with DKD-calibrated master tube
• Applicable as optical gauge – saves costs for mechanical gauges
• Mobile use in production environment
• Lateral doors for measurement of larger bent parts
• Fits onto a euro-pallet – reduces transport costs and floor space
• Suitable for all materials
Areas of Application
• Setup and correction of bending machines
• Control of serial production
• Production of free-form geometries
• Reverse engineering
• Replacement of gauges
|Cameras||8 high-resolution digital cameras with GigE technology|
|Measurement area||1,000 mm x 580 mm x 400 mm|
|Max. tube length||2 m|
|Tube diameter||1 mm - 125 mm|
|Bending angle||1° - 340 °|
|Minimum push between two bends||Bend in bend and free-form possible|
|Reference field||Three-dimensional glass reference|
|Dimensions of system||1,140 mm x 746 mm x 1,140 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 240 kg|
|Accuracy||0.035 mm sheath tolerance|
Technical data are subject to change without notice.