Wixom, MI, США
Hexagon Metrology Inc. is looking for a dynamic sales manager that will assist in growing the North America business for the Q-DAS Product Line and supporting the Smart Factory (SFx) initiative. The candidate will need to understand both the needs and requirements of existing and potential customers, develop solutions based on Q-DAS and Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence products, and generate proposals which provide customers with the necessary tools and knowledge to improve their business results. This individual will drive and manage the entire sales process, including sales forecasting, negotiating pricing and contractual agreements, account resource allocation, and closing the sale.
- Engage directly with customers to understand their quality related needs and position relevant Q-DAS products
- Partner with technical Applications Engineers to demonstrate and validate the Q-DAS solutions
- Build territory/customer plans and campaigns to achieve and exceed orders goals
- Maintain an up-to-date forecast in SFDC
- Support Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence in its business development strategy for the Q-DAS product line
- Coordinate with administrative and professional service teams for customer success
- Manage customer relationships and develop customers who will advocate for the company products
- Providing increased value to existing customers by providing additional modules and solutions
- Build a six-quarter pipeline of opportunities is SFDC sufficient to meet the revenue plan
- 10 years of sales related experience with enterprise level sales
- Proven track record with executive level contacts
- Technically proficient in engineering terminology
- Good communication skills in interacting with customers
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently
- Goal directed, problem solving, positive work approach
- Available for domestic and international business travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering related field
- Knowledge of SPC or statistical quality methods
- Automotive industry work related background
- Knowledge of CRM, Salesforce or other customer and project documentation software
- Bilingual skills a plus (English is required, followed by Spanish or German)
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.